On the approach to the methodology
To meet your needs of support in IT expertise, and in an optical transparency , i would like to make clear that our project process has often proven face significant technological challenges.
Upstream from the start of a complex information systems project, we always valid the following critical milestones:
1. Analysis of project and customer expectations
2. Establishment of the scenario of « Key Technical Features »
3. Measurement of the criticality of client project
4. Establishment of the scenario of « Technical Points of Failure »
5. Features list occupations expected
6. List of technical features expected
7. Establishment of scenario impacts on the organization (Trades and CIO)
8. Technical solutions envisaged & Industry Standards
All these steps are accompanied by tools and questionnaires to better understand the technical intricacies of a client project, to better predict the different « use cases » and thereby leaving nothing to chance.
The idea is really master the highly technical aspects of your IT projects, and finally give you the solutions and outcomes.